Moss Gold-Silver Project
Moss Deposit Key Attributes:
- Gold-silver stockwork, brecciated, low sulphidation, epithermal vein system
- Mineralized Vein system outcrops at surface for 4,000 ft.
- No structural complications
- Robust Geological Model - November 2014 (click to view)
Location and Infrastructure:
- Reactivating the historic Moss Mine area in Arizona
- Premier mining jurisdiction in NW Arizona
- Easy site access - only 20 minutes from Bullhead City (pop. 35,000)
- Excellent infrastructure and skilled workforce nearby
- Patented Land Mine Development Underway
- Feasibility Study completed and submitted
- Successful Phase I - Pilot Plant heap leaching operation completed. Confirmed upcoming mining processes, while yielding higher than expected gold and silver recoveries
- Initial production (Phase II) restricted to private lands only
- Phase II - Operations targeting production 42,000 oz AuEq/yr.
- Concurrent drilling program to expand gold-silver resources underway
- President of Golden Vertex, Joe Bardswich, has over 30 years of mine construction, engineering and operations experience, including managing the Drumlummon Mine in Montana and the Portland Gold Mine in Arizona
- General Manager of the Moss Mine, Bill Martinich, has over 20 years of experience in open pit gold production predominately in the Western region of the United States. Most recently he was Mine Manager at New Gold’s Mesquite Mine in California.
- Company Director, James McDonald, was a co-founder of Alamos Gold and played an instrumental role in advancing the development of the Mulatos Mine from the early stage of exploration and development to commercial production. Alamos is now a successful mid-tier North American gold producer