Moss Gold-Silver Project
Moss Deposit Key Attributes:
- Gold-silver stockwork, brecciated, low sulphidation, epithermal vein system
- Mineralized Vein system outcrops at surface for 4,000 ft.
- No structural complications
- Robust Geological Model - November 2014 (click to view)
Location and Infrastructure:
- Reactivating the historic Moss Mine area in Arizona
- Premier mining jurisdiction in NW Arizona
- Easy site access - only 20 minutes from Bullhead City (pop. 35,000)
- Excellent infrastructure and skilled workforce nearby
- Patented Land Mine Development Underway
- Feasibility Study completed and submitted
- Successful Phase I - Pilot Plant heap leaching operation completed. Confirmed upcoming mining processes, while yielding higher than expected gold and silver recoveries
- Initial production (Phase II) restricted to private lands only
- Phase II - Operations targeting production 42,000 oz AuEq/yr.
- Concurrent drilling program to expand gold-silver resources underway
- Mine Life Extension Potential pending economic justification
- Project Manager, Joe Bardswich, has over 30 years of mine construction, engineering and operations experience, including managing the Drumlummon Mine in Montana and the Portland Gold Mine in Arizona
- Construction Project Manager, Dr. David Stone has authored numerous feasibility studies and was most recently one of the co-authors of the Company's Feasibility Study. He has extensive experience in the design and construction of heap leach mines dating back to the 1980's including Beal Mountain in Montana, Basin Creek in Montana, Yellow Aster in California, Manhattan in Nevada and Brewery Creek in the Yukon.
- Company Director, James McDonald, was a co-founder of Alamos Gold and played an instrumental role in advancing the development of the Mulatos Mine from the early stage of exploration and development to commercial production. Alamos is now a successful mid-tier North American gold producer