Moss Deposit Key Attributes:
Location and Infrastructure:
- Reactivating the historic Moss Mine area in Arizona
- Premier mining jurisdiction in NW Arizona
- Excellent site access - only 20 minutes from Bullhead City (pop. 35,000)
- Excellent infrastructure and workforce nearby
- Patented Land Mine Development Plan
- Initial production (Phase I and Phase II) restricted to private lands only
- Phase I - Pilot Plant heap leaching and gold sales continuing
- Gold recoveries 82%
- Phase II - Operations targeting production 42,000 oz AuEq/yr.
- Mine Life Extension Potential pending economic justification
- Feasibility Study evaluating operations on patented land only.
- Feasibility Study targeted for completion in Q2, 2015.
- President & CEO, Dick Whittington, took the Farallon Mining Ltd. G-9 Mine from discovery, through construction and into full commercial production in less than four years, taking Farallon's market capitalization from $40 million to $400 million
- Project Manager, Joe Bardswich, has over 30 years of mine operations experience, including managing the Drumlummon Mine in Montana and the Portland Gold Mine in Arizona
- Company Director, James (Jim) McDonald, was a co-founder of Alamos Gold and played a key role in advancing development of the Mulatos Mine. From early stage exploration and development increased market capitalization from $6 million to $1.5 billion. Alamos is now a successful mid-tier North American gold producer